2/9/11

The Chase

Using what I learned on Photoshop to make the Star Wars effect on the Grand Canyon (I guess I can admit now that it was a fake), I decided to apply it for our brand new After Effect assignment, about the basis of the software.

The purpose of the assignment was to make us use After Effect's basic tools, a bit of sound, and an effect of our choice. That was enough for creating a little Star Wars chase, starring the Millennium Falcon, Tie Fighter N°47, and John Williams in guest star.


The chase from Vincent Desgrippes on Vimeo.

Oh, and it was supposed to last less than 10 seconds, but I had some issues with an annoying space warp and couldn't find a way to deal with it. So even if this video LOOKS like 15 seconds, I can assure you it's actually less than 10 (probably something like 6 or 7). Space warps suck.

Also, I don't know how long I'll be able to make Star Wars assignments, but never homework have been funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment