1/30/11

When I'll be old, I'll build cities...

For my first assignment on perspectives, I decided to choose the one that looked the funnier: the 3 points perspective. But after drawing my lines, I realized it was probably also one of the hardest. There was suddenly so many lines, everywhere! Especially when I started to build my city: it just became wild.

But after a few minutes (or more probably a few hours), my futurist economic center finally started to look like something... watchable. Probably only by me.


However, after a long fight with a stubborn scanner, and a dressing under Photoshop, my buildings finally looked like actual building. Painted by a 4 years old, alright, but still, they looked cool.


Memo for the next time: drawing a box.

A few months later, adding texture to the city:


No comments:

Post a Comment