4/11/11

Fire and Clouds

Today I decided to make a small commercial for a famous company. Why? Because my tests with the matte tool brought me to that situation.


CertenPoint Energy from Vincent Desgrippes on Vimeo.

I first used a green screen video we shoot in class. Then, with the matte tool and some cool footage, I created those both natural energy, pumping the ground. That's when I thought it look like an energy commercial.

I just needed to zoom out, and create a world. Which I did by taking a map of the world on google image, duplicated it several time, and made it rotate on itself. Then, with the CC shpere effect, I had my planet. The clouds are coming from the same process, with the effect Fractal Noise.

A few particles, a title, and the commercial was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment