4/24/12

It's raining today, let's create some sunny landscapes

In a past article (Realflow related) I talked about the project I was working on with Ben Bays, Space Station Caveman. For this project, I have to create two shots: a tower falling from the sky and splashing into the ocean, and a spaceship under water taking off.

I soon realized that modeling and animating wouldn't be enough: I needed a landscape. That's how I started to train myself to the software Eon Vue. A really cool software. In a few hours, I was able to create awesome landscapes. Here come some of my creations:



The past two models are for the spaceship taking off. The next one is for the tower falling.


And finally, this one was created watching a tutorial, minus the 3D Island part.


No comments:

Post a Comment